Altaï Khangaï - Ongod album download
Altaï Khangaï – Ongod. Label: Buda Musique – 860240.
Altai-Hangai is a group of musicians and singers from Mongolia. Named after the Altai mountains and the Hangai steppes, large natural reserves in Central and Western Mongolia. Formed by four people from that area in 1993, they have spent much time spreading their music through Europe and the US. Using traditional Mongolian instruments and forms, not only do they produce traditional music, but they have recently started producing some jazz fusion music as well. Variations: Viewing All Altai Hangai.
Traditional music of Mongolia. Nouvel album Ongod dans les bacs le 28 octobre ! (Full Rhizome - Buda Musique - Distribution Socadisc)
mongolie mongolia Music throat singing yagta yoochin zithers.
They are well aware that tradition is a living thing not to be confused with dead-still folklore, and this is clearly shown by Ganzorig Nergui’s compositions featured on this album. They can just as well interpret ancient forms that were forbidden during socialist times, such as a magtaal praise song for a Buddhist deity, or innovate and use the tovshuur lute to interpret a tatlaga usually played on the morin khuur fiddle.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
|1||Ikh Mongol [Great Mongolia] Amartuvshin G. / Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||5:15|
|2||Tumur Khuurin Ayalguu [The Iron Mouth Harp Melody] Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||1:44|
|3||Nuuts Tovchoo [The Secret Story of the Mongols] Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||4:56|
|5||Mandal Nutgiin Magtaal [Praise to the Mandala Mountain] Amartuvshin G. / Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||5:57|
|6||Mongol Boukh [The Mongul Bull] Traditional||Altaï Khangaï||6:05|
|7||Unagan Bagiin Nutag [The Homeland of My Childhood] Amartuvshin G. / Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||1:41|
|8||Tsuuriin Ayalguu [Melody of the Tsuur Flute]||Altaï Khangaï||3:11|
|9||Bolzoo [The Meeting] Amartuvshin G. / Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||2:23|
|10||Uruultei Sharga Mori [The Gait of the Ambling Horse] Traditional||Altaï Khangaï||7:29|
|11||Tovshuuriin Judar [Tovshuur Music]||Altaï Khangaï||2:27|
|12||Bidnii Eej [Our Mother] Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||3:51|
|13||Bodlogshrol [Meditation] Ganbold Muukhaï||Altaï Khangaï||4:41|
|14||Khulsan Khuuriin Ayalguu [The Melody of the Bamboo Mouth Harp]||Altaï Khangaï||0:36|
|15||Bi Mongol Khun [I Am a Mongol] Ganzorig Nergui||Altaï Khangaï||6:25|
- Uzlyau - Uzlyau: Guttural Singing of the People of the Sayan Altai and Ural Mountains album mp3 flac
- Shubha Mandal - Dance of the Wind (Swara Mandal) album mp3 flac
- Voice of Melody - Voice of Melody, The Beginning album mp3 flac
- Music From the World - Siberia, Vol. 10: Song of the Golden Mountains album mp3 flac
- Mandukhai Ensemble - Air Mail Music: Mongolia album mp3 flac
- Varoius Artists - Fourth International Jew's Harp Festival album mp3 flac
- Duo Mandala - Tapestry album mp3 flac
- Childhood's End / Iron Cross / Militia - Forgotten Metal: Outstanding Metal Gems album mp3 flac
- Mad Mongols - Frenzied Black Demo album mp3 flac
- Melody - The Best of Melody: Timeline album mp3 flac